Thursday, April 14, 2011

Keeping an Eye on the Weather

It's almost April 15th and I'm getting really antsy about getting outside.  Depending on the weather today, I may rake rather than go to the gym!




The weather is looking good until Saturday night/Sunday.  The maple festival is this weekend!  That means CRAFT FAIR and lots of ideas and good food!  We attend every year.
I always look for jewelry and food at these things. 

Well, my seedlings are looking stunted since they exploded the other day.  I have 2 cucumbers growing in one pod but there are plenty of pods that didn't grow anything.  I am really struggling with my herbs!  I think that's what I'll study this summer. 
Things to Do this Spring:
1. Find out when to mulch my blueberry bushes and what type to get. (Will cut grass/leaves suffice?)
2. Get the rota til guy from my church to come and do the garden.
3. Get fertilizer from Jay's parents (they own horses).
4. Rake the stones off the yard before the flowers start popping up.
5. Plant the garden at the end of April.


OOOO!!! I'm so excited!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment